Latac Seriferol, Vitamin E solution to administer in drinking water. It prevents males’ sterility and insufficient egg sets in females. It ensures more eggs and higher survival rates. For cage birds
- Prevents infertility problems in males
- Corrects insufficient egg sets in females
- 13.3% Propylene Glycol;
- 2% Sucrose.
- Vitamin E 2g.
HOW TO USE:
- It is used in drinking water and egg food.
. It is advisable to start 15 days before the pairings and continue treatment until at least end the set.
- In 1/4 liter of water 10 drops of Serifol are mixed and made available to the birds in drinking fountains, for two days a week.
- For larger quantities, mix the contents of the container cap 150 ml (8 ml) in 4 liters of water.
- The water thus prepared should not be stored more than 24 hours.
- From 4 to 6 drops 100 g of egg food . For larger quantities a stopper 150 ml flask 4 kg of egg food.
- 150 ml
|Indications||For Breeding, Vitamins & Minerals|