Latac Seriflox, broad-spectrum treatment against intestinal and respiratory infections. For birds and cage-birds
- Intestinal infections
- Enrofloxacin 20 mg / ml
HOW TO USE:
- Suitable for canaries, finches, parakeets, diamonds, parakeets, parrots, macaws, nymphs, etc.
- Oral administration in drinking water.
- It will dose at 20 mg. of enrofloxacin / Kg. of weight.
- 20 mg, of Seriflox (1ml) equivalent to 20 drops (1 drop contains 1 mg enrofloxacin).
- Duration of treatment: 5-7 days
Very important to administer a probiotic the end of treatment for 1 week, to regenerate the intestinal flora
- 50 ml
|Indications||Diarrhoeas, Gastro Intestinal Infect., Ornithosis, Respiratory Tract, Salmonellosis|
|DISEASES||Ornithosis and Coryza, Parathyphoid, Respiratory infections|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Baytril 5% 100ml Magistral Formulas, (Injec. Enrofloxacine), (Broad spectrum treatment). Pigeons & Birds
Regular Price: £8.50
Special Price: £6.50
Regular Price: £179.00
Special Price: £140.00
Regular Price: £12.95
Special Price: £9.95
Baytril 10% 100ml Magistral Formulas, (Injec. Enrofloxacine), (Broad spectrum treatment). Pigeons & Birds
Regular Price: £20.95
Special Price: £16.99
Regular Price: £129.50
Special Price: £89.95