Klaus Usnea Barbata 500ml, (natural preventive against trichomoniasis and coccidiosis). For Racing Pigeons and Birds
Klaus Usnea barbata is a usnea tincture. Usnea for a long time has been known as stimulating the appetite. Moreover its gentian contains acid of Alpine moss which acts as an antibiotic for pathogenic nucleuses. Therefore it is used in infections, first of all of digestive and respiratory tracts
- Stimulates the appetite
- Has a 100% natural antibiotic effect
- Increases resistance in case of respiratory and digestive problems
- It is an excellent preventive against bacteria that cause trichomoniasis and coccidiosis.
- It is recommended for use on boards of respiratory and digestive problems.
- 5 ml per liter of drinking water or kg of feed.
- To prepare a face pigeons for breeding or sport season, administer treatment for 5 consecutive days.
- During sports season, given the first 3 days of the week.
- During the moult, 2 times a week
- During breeding, 2 times a week.
- Bottle of 500 ml