Hesanol Soja-Oreganum, a combination 100% natural soybean oil and oregano. For Pigeons and Birds
The combination of soybean oil and oregano is very beneficial for the body of pigeons and birds. At the intestinal level and when the digestion and metabolism
- Stimulates the appetite.
- Favor the digestion
- Stimulates the secretion of bile and intestinal enzymes.
- Oregano strengthens defenses against bacterial infections, such as e-coli, salmonella infections.
- Stimulates metabolism.
- Very beneficial to the intestinal flora
- Soybean oil
- Oregano oil
HOW TO USE:
- Dose: 1 tablespoon per 1 kg of food
- During the racing season: 1-2 times a week start
- During breeding: 3 times a week
- During the moulting season: 2 days a week
- Rest of the year: 2 times a week
- Bottle of 500 ml