Herbovet Sambucus, (elderberry syrup for pigeons and birds)
Sambucus is an elderberry syrup for pigeons. Sambucus contains nutrients such as tannin, amino acids, carotenoids, bio-flavonoids en vitamins A, B, C and had immunity increasing properties. Sambucus improves digestion, eliminates the waste and gives more energy. - See more at: http://www.herbovet.com/webshop/index.php?route=product/product&path=71&product_id=55#sthash.850Igcz1.dpuf
- Strengthens the body's defenses, reducing the risk of infections
- Helps digestion
- Helps eliminate toxins from the body
- Provides energy to the body
- Rich in vitamins A, B and C and essential amino acids
- Elderberry extract
- Sugar cane
- Citric acid
HOW TO USE:
- It is recommended to use throughout the year 1-2 times per week.
- Dose: 1 tablespoon (15 ml) per litre of water or per kg of food.
- Bote 500 ml