Herbots Apple Vinegar, The use thereof provides a remarkable result
Apple vinegar has become established for a number of years as a by-product with some top pigeon milkers in Belgium. Little has been said on the subject to other fans as it was one of their secrets. The use thereof provides a remarkable result
Why is apple vinegar being used for pigeons ?
- for creating acid in the intestines
- for an improved digestion
- for lowering the blood pressure
- for lowering the cholesterol content
- it helps against muscle cramp
- it softens the feathering
- for disinfecting the drinking water.
- 1 soupsponn per litre of water
- during the rest season , for 3 to 4 weeks ,each day
- during the moulting season , 3 to 4 days each week
- during the race season, on the 2nd and 3rd day after the return home
- in the event of diarrhoea ,for 5 to 7 days.
If you are not convinced as yet of the effects of apple vinegar, you should make the following test: give some pigeons for three weeks each day their apple vinegar,without giving it to the others. You will see that the feathering of the pigeons treated will become softer, with more flour and oil on the feathers as compared to the other non-treated pigeons. As you probably know, pigeons with soft feathering and much flour and oil are in top condition and they are hopefuls for the next season
- Bottle of 1 litre
|Indications||Feather Care, Gastro Intestinal Infect., Performance|