- optimal metabolism, conversion of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, into energy.
- optimal growing process and plume development.
- optimally functioning nervous system.
- optimal blood circulation.
Milk yeast contains : Natural proteins :
- are important for the development of muscles, bones and plumes.
Wheat germs contains : Vitamin E : the fertility vitamin, but it also helps for the optimal operation and recovery of the nervous system and muscles.
Instructions for use : 1 soupspoon per kg food, preferably in combination with 4 Oils.
1 to 2 days a week, during the race season, breeding season and moulting season.
A high-quality combination which is very important for the general condition of the pigeons.
Regular use of brewer's yeast leads to antibiotic function in the intestinal flora.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £8.35
Special Price: £7.52