- optimal metabolism, conversion of fats, proteins, carbohydrates, into energy.
- optimal growing process and plume development.
- optimally functioning nervous system.
- optimal blood circulation.
Milk yeast contains : Natural proteins :
- are important for the development of muscles, bones and plumes.
Wheat germs contains : Vitamin E : the fertility vitamin, but it also helps for the optimal operation and recovery of the nervous system and muscles.
Instructions for use : 1 soupspoon per kg food, preferably in combination with 4 Oils.
1 to 2 days a week, during the race season, breeding season and moulting season.
A high-quality combination which is very important for the general condition of the pigeons.
Regular use of brewer's yeast leads to antibiotic function in the intestinal flora.