Gem Gemthepax 1000ml has been developed and is carefully controlled to have a specific effect on the beneficial gut micro-flora which are naturally present in the pigeons gut
The use of Gemthepax during the year is strongly recommend, especially during breeding and racing. it has been specially developed and carefully controlled to have a specific positive effect on the beneficial gut micro flora by providing essential nutrients in a highly bioavailable form. Independent studies carried out in several laboratories (including the world famous 'Institute de Pasteur in Paris') have shown that gemthepax is able to stimulate these beneficial species.
Other independent studies carried out show that Gemthepax can stimulate and protect the beneficial gut cro-flora even during antibiotic therapy. Always use GEMTHEPAX if ever the loft requires the use of antibiotics. GEMTHEPAX is produced using a patented process to ensure a consistent product with high Bioactivity Coefficient. It is also backed by a extensive European research program.
It can be seen therefore that the pedigree of GEMTHEPAX is second to none, but we all know that pedigrees are only pieces of paper
- Maintains the natural equilibrium of the intestinal flora
- Regenerates the intestinal flora, especially in the case of diseases, treatments and diarrhea .
- Solid and rounded droppings , especially pigeons in the nest
- Scientifically designed for use in pigeons and birds
- Endorsed by world renowned laboratories .
- Very beneficial during breeding and racing season
- It improves the pen , especially in the young.
- In stressful situations ( for example in changing pigeon ) , the product is imperative
- Provides health and vigor pigeons
- Improves performance in flight
- Dose: 5 ml per liter of water
- During the racing season , 3-4 times a week
- During breeding, 2-3 times a week
- During the moult and rest of the year : 2 times per week
- Bottle of 1000ml
You will rear better youngsters when they are raised on GEMTHEPAX. The robustness and feather quality of Y.B.'s on weaning has to be seen to be appreciated. You will see the difference around the nest bowl, the quality of the droppings tells you that the birds are doing well. The parents show no stress from rearing, they are full of health and vigour. Very important for stock birds if you want to raise more than a couple of rounds. When weaning youngsters always put them on GEMTHEPAX for the first few days in the new loft. The stress of leaving their parents, being handled and put into a new section can more often than not send them backwards so the use of GEMTHEPAX is recommended at this time.
We firmly believe that using GEMTHEPAX during racing will give your birds the edge needed to reach the top. There are no magic potions that win races - you need good pigeons and good management first, and that's up to you the fancier. If you have these two qualities then the use of GEMTHEPAX will give you those extra yards that are the difference between being first and last. Use at the rate of 5ml per litre of drinking water 3/4 times a week during both racing and breeding. The rest of the year twice per week to keep the birds in top condition.
|Indications||Gastro Intestinal Infect., Probiotics|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
New Aviform Ultimate 9 in 1, (new formula enriched with oregano and aniseed oil and a Prebiotic). Pigeons and Birds).
Regular Price: £17.95
Special Price: £14.95