A great preventative of Trichomoniases and Coryza (snot).
How do you know that your pigeons have this diseases ?
- Below are few signs of this disease :
- Do you see pigeons that open their beaks wide, and smack or have slime in their throats ?
- Do you hear from time to time "tchic" ?
- Do your birds have dirty nostrils ?
- Do you birds scratch their head or nose with their feet ?
- After flying, do they sit with their beaks wide open ?
As a precautionary measure :
To avoid contamination in the basket during racing season, put one drop of Mugmo X Colman in the nostrils when they come home from the race.
As a cure from infection :
1 drop daily in each nostril for a period of one week.
We also advise you, to give 1 tablespoon os Antico X Colman in 1 litre of drinking water during the treatment to bring the droppings back to normal.
|Indications||Respiratory Tract, Trichomoniasis|