Dr Coutteel Vitamin Kadrie, contains all fat soluble vitamins: vit A, vit D3, vit E and vit K..
When preparing the breeding season, most of the birds eat little egg food. They get a scarce basic diet of seeds and grains with a deficiency of these vitamins.
The intention is to do a supplementation through drinking water twice a week. This will optimize the breeding results, the fertilization in particular.
- Compensates an unbalanced diet
- Partly replaces the natural sunlight
- Ensures good bone formation
- Stimulates fertilization and a good oviposition
- To preserve a balance in the mucous membranes of the airways and digestive system.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin K
- 5ml (1 coffee spoon) per liter water 1 or 2 times a week.
- Tube of 250ml
|Indications||For Breeding, Vitamins & Minerals|