Amino-Fort contains 20 amino acids of which the share of Methionine, Choline and Lysine is over 30%.
Each cell needs amino acids to assemble proteins. We know 20 of these building bricks. The body itself can make 12 independently, 8 of them need to come from food. We call these ones “essential amino acids”.
Amino-Fort can be used on a daily basis during breeding and molting.
- To prevent a shortage of essential amino acids
- To boost growth and muscle development
- Needed during the molting
- Indispensable for heavily feathered breeds
- Replace other protein sources
- 5 measuring spoons (ca. 20g) / 1 kg soft food
- Not soluble in water
- Tube of 200gr