- Doxycycline, a slow-acting, wide-spectrum tetracycline, has a great affinity with lung tissue and is therefore recommended especially for bacterial infections of the bronchial tubes.
- Doxycycline is assimilated quickly and completely, penetrates tissue effectively and in this way is an ideal drug for the treatment of bronchial infections.
- Respiratory problems in common
- 5 g for 10 kg live-weight during 5-7 successive days.
PACKAGING: 50 gram sachet
ADVICE FOR USE
- Put sick pigeons in quarantine.
- Treat all your pigeons, not only the sick one.
- Mix 5 g in 1 litre of drinking water, be sure no other water is available during the treatment (20/25 pigeons)
- During treatment do not give products containing grit or calcium!
- 50 gram sachet
|DISEASES||Ornithosis and Coryza, Respiratory infections|