MedPet Orozyme Gel for daily oral hygiene of dogs and cats
- Oral care at home for dogs and cats.
- Patented enzymatic gel that is easy to use and helps to prevent dental plaque.
- No fluoride, no added sugar, no artificial colours or flavours.
- Provides dogs and cats with fresh breath, clean teeth, healthy gums, strong jawbones and good oral health generally.
- More than 85% of dogs and cats over the age of 3 years suffer from periodontal disease to a degree that would benefit from treatment.
- Periodontal disease is the dependable consequence of plaque accumulation.
- Other than the associated gum, teeth, and breath problems, if left untreated, the bacteria that cause periodontal disease can enter the bloodstream and can affect the vital organs such as the heart, kidneys, lungs and liver.
- Contains a patented enzyme formula that boosts the anti?bacterial function of your dogs saliva.
HOW TO USE:
- The gel may be applied directly into the mouth of the dog in between the cheek and the gum of the teeth on each side.
- You can massage if you wish, or mix with a small quantity of food.
- No need to brush, the mild abrasives in the gel along with the mechanical action of the saliva and the dogs tongue help remove plaque.
- A nozzle is provided for smaller dogs.
- Dogs less than 20kg should be given 2cm of gel and larger dogs, about 5cm.
- Tube of 70 gr.
|Manufacturer||MedPet Dogs & Cats|