MedPet Orovet 250ml, (Oral Rinse contains Chlorhexidine, which is the most potent antiseptic in oral hygiene.) For dogs and cats
- The Chlorhexidine, is a highly effective chemical agent for the prevention and reduction of plaque accumulation and gingivitis in cats and dogs.
- Broad spectrum of effectivity against gram positive and negative bacteria, fungi, yeasts and certain lipophylic viruses.
- Orovet inhibits the formation of plaque by reducing the absorption of further plaque components.
- The bacteria in existing plaque is killed, therefore diminishing the metabolic end products from these bacteria that will lead to gingivitis.
- Chlorhexidine has the ability to bind to the oral mucosa and skin. This makes it ideal, since it will remain in the mouth for a while, without being removed from it quickly.
- Chlorhexidine will promote healing in the oral cavity after oral surgery, by reducing the risk of secondary infections.
- Bottle of 250 ml.
|Manufacturer||MedPet Dogs & Cats|