MedPet HepaVet 100 tabs, Vitamin supplement with liver for use in dogs recovering from liver disease or for post-biliary supportive therapy.
- Vitamin B Group ensures an adequate supply of metabolic co-factors.
- Vitamin E is an anti-oxidant.
- Vitamin K supplements hepatic stores which may be rapidly depleted during liver disease.
- Pangamic acid and Thioctic acid enhance liver functioning and are protectants.
- Dextrose is a source of energy.
- Each tablet contains:
Pangamic acid 12,5mg; Vitamin B1 ,25mg; Vitamin B6 ,5mg; Biotin ,025mg; Vitamin E 10mg; Desiccated liver 350mg ; Thioctic acid 4mg; Vitamin B2 .5mg; Vitamin B12 3,75mg; Vitamin K ,25mg, yeast 400mg
- Pot of 100 tablets.
|Manufacturer||MedPet Dogs & Cats|
|Indications||Vitamins & Minerals|