DHP Cultura Vitamin E + Selenium, concentrated vitamin E powder, enriched with selenium, to correct fertility problems in pigeons and birds
Enriched with selenium, yeast and calcium
- Meets the needs of vitamin E of pigeons in competition.
- Especially effective in breeder birds with fertility problems.
- Reduce the percentage of unfertilized eggs
- Very beneficial administer in young to complete their muscles.
- Vitamin E
- Beer yeast
HOW TO USE:
- Dose: 1 tablespoon (5 g product) per kg of feed.
- Manage two weeks prior to mating and one week before laying eggs for 5 consecutive days.
- After weaning, apply a treatment of 5 days to the young.
- As maintenance dose, once a week.
- Pot of 300 gr
|Indications||For Breeding, Vitamins & Minerals|