DHP Cultura Octa 10000 250 gr (improves the performance) For Pigeons and Birds
- Based composite Octasanol (wheat germ oil) that significantly improves performance in pigeons and birds.
- Improves the use of oxygen and glycogen in the muscles.
- Increases resistance and promotes the training.
- It contains carbohydrates that regulate blood sugar and increases energy.
- Regenerates muscle mass.
- Compound produced in collaboration with the famous Mr. Nanne Wolff Hattemerbroek Doctor, specially designed for use in pigeons.
HOW TO USE:
- As a general rule: Dampen the food and sprinkle 1 tablespoon on 1 kg of food.
Preparation for major flights, depending on the distance of the race:
- 100-350 km: three days before the race and 1 day after return: half tablespoon per kilo of food.
- 350-600 km: 7 days before the race and 1 day after return: half tablespoon per kilo of food.
NOTE: 10000 Octa not give positive doping!
- Package of 250 grams.
|Indications||Muscle Problems, Performance, Tonic|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £125.00
Special Price: £89.99