DAC Breeders Mixture 100gr, (food supplement intended for young birds). For birds of prey
Breeders Mixture is a food supplement intended for young birds and birds in suboptimal condition. Also suitable for weak birds recovering from severe weight loss and/or disease.
The mixture is not intended as a vitamin supplement; its supplementary action is based on the activity of a combination of plant extracts, stimulating the utilisation of nutrients required for growth and strong, healthy bones and feathers.
Breeders Mixture is a mix of at least 50 natural extracts, each with high biological availability. Tests in birds have shown it to considerably activate the production and utilisation of essential amino acids and B vitamins.
- A good physical condition. It guarantees optimum utilisation of the essential amino acids and vitamins and contributes to healthy digestion.
- Optimum growth. It stimulates healthy growth and helps prevent vitamin B deficiency.
- Healthy plumage. The increased absorption of sulphur stimulates proper growth of the feathers.
- Strong bones. Added calcium and vitamins, minerals, spore elements and amino acids prevent skeletal deformities.
- Vitamins: A, D3, B1, B6, B12, folic acid, pantothenic acid, E, K3, C.
- Minerals/spore elements/amino acids: Fe, Cu, Zn, potassium, sodium, calcium, biotin, arginine, cystine, phenylaniline, glycine, glutamine, histidine, isoleunine, leucine, lysine, methionine, proline, serine, threonine, valine, alanine en asparagine.
- General: 1 gram/5 kg of body weight for 3-5 days per week (or as prescribed by an expert).
- As course treatment in young birds and weakened birds: ½ gram daily, no more than 3 days a week.
- 100gr tube