Comed Egglight, a compound based on highly digestible protein and easily assimilated by birds
- Vegetable-based proteins
- With a high content of amino acids
- It can replace, in part, egg paste breeding.
- Maintains the level of proteins in the body in its natural balance by reducing the number of lipids.
- Prevents the digestive system is overloaded.
- Product 100% vegetable-based proteins
HOW TO USE:
- 5 g of Egglight, equals proteins supplied by a egg of 50g.
- Except during the breeding period, because then the birds need less fat, 30% to 50% of the eggs in the breeding paste can be replaced by Egglight Bird.
- Young birds during growth are in great need of protein, so then do not replace the eggs, so add 5 grams of Egglight Bird by 250gr of paste.
- Not supply water, always mixed in food.
- Pot of 150 gr
|Indications||For Breeding, Nutritional supplement, Young in growth|