Bony Sambucca Plus 1L, (especially meant for the period of high risks for viral infections)
In the series of resistance-heightening drinks, Bony Sambucca Plus is especially meant for the period of high risks for viral infections.
This product is based on the herb Sambucca Nigra, that is known for its protective function against viruses. The acidity stimulates development of a healthy intestinal flora. It also contains cat’s claw, a herb that stimulates the immunity.
Bony Sambucca plus also contains Lugol. Iodine has a stimulating effect on metabolism. Besides, iodine also slows down development of moulds and yeasts
- Reduces the risk of diseases caused by viruses
- Maintains the intestinal flora in its natural balance
- Stimulates the metabolism
- Extract Sambucca
- Cat Claw
- Other compounds Natural
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Supply to youngsters a few times per week. In periods of stress or a higher risk of infection, supply Bony Sambucca Plus a few days in a row.
- During the races, preferably supply it in the middle of the week.
- This product can be alternated with Bony S.G.R. In that case Bony S.G.R. can best be used in the beginning of the week
- 10 ml per litre of drinking water or 20 ml per kg of food.
- Bootle of 1000ml