Bony Mineral drops 50ml, concentrated liquid enriched with essential minerals trace elements and vitamins. For Pigeons and Birds
In general, pigeons have trouble absorbing minerals. Therefore it is important to offer enough of them at all times. Bony Mineral contains chelate minerals. These are easy to absorb and quickly available for use in the pigeon’s body, because they bound to amino acids. Besides, Bony Mineral contains trace elements and vitamins.
Bony Mineral can easily be supplied in combination with Bony SGR and is very useful in especially the molting period
- They provide all the minerals agency scenarios for pigeons and birds
- Easily assimilated by the body
- Highly recommended all year round , but especially during moulting , breeding and racing season
- Essential Minerals
- Trace elements
- During racing. Supply preferably on basketing-day and in long distance racing also the day before baketing.
- During the moulting period: 2-3 times a week
- 10 drops per 1 liter of water
- Bottle of 50 ml
|Indications||Vitamins & Minerals|