Bony Aktief Ijzer, active iron and enriched organically bound vitamin B12, which increases the oxygen concentration in the blood.
During periods of great effort, pigeons need iron. The pigeons body gets energy from the combustion of lipids, which is needed for a lot of oxygen. The active iron stimulates the production of blood, increases the formation of red blood cells and increases the oxygen concentration in blood, so a higher energy input is obtained.
- Stimulates the production of blood
- Increases the formation of red blood cells
- Increases the concentration of oxygen in the blood
- The oxygenation of the cells is more efficient
- Increases physical performance
- Active iron
- Vitamin B12 pure
HOW TO USE:
- Start 3 weeks before the start of the racing season: 5 ml per liter of water 2 days per week
- During the breeding and moulting season: 5 ml per liter of water 1 time per week.
- Bottle of 250 ml
|Indications||For Breeding, For Moulting, Performance|