Bifs Vior, tonic made from plant extracts that has a very positive effect on the digestive system of pigeons and birds
The digestive system of birds is very important to increase resistance against infections because it is a large access road for several bacteria such as Salmonella, Escherichia coli, Streptococcus etc. For this reason it is very important to keep the digestive system in perfect condition.
- Strengthens defenses reducing the risk of infections
- Maintains the pH at its optimum level, preventing the proliferation of bacteria
- Excellent supply of trace elements and minerals
- Rich in iron and iodine to stimulate metabolism and improve blood oxygenation
- It Contains silicic acid which is essential for the plumage of pigeons
- Have a preventive effect against adenovirus
- Very effective in preventing coccidiosis and maintain controlled trichomoniasis
HOW TO USE:
- During the moulting: daily
- At the start of the racing season, it is advisable to make a cure for a fortnight and twice a week thereafter.
- It is also important to serve Vior to the young in the nest
- Dosage: 5 ml per liter of water
|Indications||Feather Care, For Breeding, For Moulting, Natural preventive|