Bifs SB Special is a combination of extracts of medicinal herbs that increases resistance to disease and reduces the risk, very effectively against infections, particularly those caused by streptococcus..
Streptococcus present in 80% of pigeon droppings This bacterium causes sudden death among pigeons and it is responsible for symptoms comparable to those of paratyphoid. This complicates the treatment since the antibiotics used against Salmonella are inactive to Streptococcus
- You reinforce defenses, reducing the risk of infections.
- It is particularly effective in preventing infections caused by streptococcus
- Improve performance in racing pigeons
HOW TO USE:
- Dose: 10 ml per kg feed
- Initial treatment: Before the start of the racing season, apply a preventive treatment for 10 consecutive days
- Maintenance treatment: 1 time a week