Backs wheat germ oil (natural vitamin E preparation). Pigeons & Birds
Backs wheat germ oil is a source of highly concentrated natural vitamins D3 and E.
- The vitamin D regulates the calcium and phosphorus content in the organism. It supports skeleton structure and activates the calcium transfer for eggshell formation.
- Vitamin E is beneficial to fertilisation. Moreover, it protects fatty acids and vitamins A and D against disintegration in the organism. Therefore, animals are less susceptible to infectious diseases.
- Increases fertility
- Reduce the risk of unfertilized eggs
- Improves and regulates egg production cycle
- Promotes muscle development
- During breeding season: 8 days before mating until the second laying. Can be ideally combined with Beer Yeast, minerals and vitamins
- During the racing season: 1 to 2 days before basketing to stimulate the sexual urge of the widowers.
|Indications||For Breeding, For Moulting, Nutritional supplement, Oils, Vitamins & Minerals, Young in growth|