Backs Protein Plus is a mixture of high-quality animal proteins and mannan oligosaccharides.
- The pigeon needs proteins for the setting up the musculature and the plumage. Animal protein increases besides the usability of the vegetable protein, which takes up the pigeon by the pigeon fodder.
- In addition Backs contains protein plus Mannan Oligosaccharide, which prevent an infestation of the pigeons with E. - Colibakterien.
- Backs Protein Plus is ideal for the breeding of young pigeons, to restore the muscles after heavy flights to and during molting.
- Backs protein plus must be given over the fodder
USE AND DOSAGE
- Add Backs Protein Plus to the feed, best in the evening.
- Racing season: 1-3 days at the start of the week, depending on the hardness of the las fly.
- Breeding: 2-3 times per week
- Moulting: 2-3 times per week
- 400 grams tube
|Indications||For Breeding, For Moulting, Performance, Proteins, Young in growth|