Backs Curo Leciplus 250ml (mixture of natural oils and Lecithin).
- Improves absorption of vitamins and fatty acids.
- Improves muscle function
- Promotes liver and kidney function
Backs Curo Leciplus is rich in multiply unsaturated fatty acids and lecithin. Lecithin reduces the size of oil drops during the digestion process and as a result fatty acids and fat soluble vitamins are better absorbed and used.
- Lecithin is also important for the metabolism of fats in the liver. Lecithin deficiency leads to accumulation of fats in the liver and in consequence to liver and kidney disfunction.
- Moreover lecithin shortens the time required for muscles recovery.
- Backs Curo Leciplus is mixed with feed. In order to dry the feed off we recommend Backs Curo Trek and Backs Meister-Mix.
- During the racing season we also recommend Backs Curo CVX. It is advisable to administer the product during the breeding season 1x a week.
- To young pigeons weaned, during the racing and moulting season 2x a week. When feeding Curo Trek administer every day.
- 5 ml for 20 pigeons, mixed with feed once a day.
- Bottle of 250ml
|Indications||Lecithin, Oils, Recovery, Tonic|