Backs Mauser-Hilfe, to ensure a perfect molt in canaries and other caged birds
- It contains a high concentration of essential amino acids for moulting period
- Promotes the fall plumage and the formation of new feathers.
- It has an anti-stress
- Promotes the growth of nestlings
- It helps to keep in top form the birds
- 110 mg of vitamin B1
- 40 mg of vitamin B2
- 110 mg of vitamin B6
- 1000 mcg Vitamin B12
- 1000 mg of calcium D-pantothenate
- 125 mg nicotinic acid
- 25 mg folic acid
- Valine high concentration
HOW TO USE:
- It can be administered in the food or water
- During breeding and moulting, 3 times a week.
- 5 days before and after exposure
- 5 days after antibiotic treatment or vaccination
- For canaries, tropical finches etc. 5 ml (1 cap) for 55 birds.
- To parakeets 5 ml (1 cap) for 35 birds.
- For large parakeets 5 ml (1 cap) for 20 birds.
- To parrots 5 ml (1 cap) for 15 birds.
- Bottle 250 ml
|Indications||Feather Care, For Breeding, For Moulting|