AviMedica AviWormer 200 ml (100% natural internal antiparasitic) for pigeons and birds.
- High quality Internal Antiparasitic (100% natural) that keeps pigeons free of worms (Ascaridia sp sp Capillaria, Heterakis sp...)
- Composed of high concentrations of plant extracts that present unfavorable ingredients for roundworms, planes and some protozoa.
- The product is especially recommended before the period of pairing and before the racing season.
- It is antiseptic, antiinflammatory and aids digestion and eliminates dead parasites in the body.
- AviWormer can be used in the racing season and during moulting because of its proven effectiveness.
Herb extracts (Artemisia absinthium, allium sativa, Althaea officinalis, Eugenia Caryophyllus, Foeniculum vulgare, Inula, Juglans nigra, Salvia officinalis, tansy, Thymus serpyllum), ascorbic acid, glycerol, propylene glycol.
HOW TO USE:
- In raising pigeons and bird every 3 months: 4 ml to about 50 pigeons (assuming 500g body weight per pigeon). Administered mixed with food for 4-6 days.
- Before mating and exhibitions: 4 ml (for 50 pigeons) for 2 consecutive days, after 10-14 days of its former use.
- Bottle of 200 ml.
|Indications||Natural preventive, Worm|