AviMedica Avioil 500 ml (blend of natural oils of animal and vegetable origin). For pigeons and birds
AviOil is a blend of natural oils of animal and vegetable origin. Contains fish oil (salmon, cod, mackerel), fat-soluble vitamins (A, D3, E, K) and other natural oils.
Excellent for flying season, as an additional source of energy for pigeons involved in long and demanding careers. I also ideally complement the moulting period during egg laying and rearing of young.
- Improve power, improves its energy value.
- It is an excellent feed additive molting.
Liver oil sea fish, soybean oil. The oil composition includes essential fatty acids (omega-3 linolenic acid, docosahexaenoic acid, omega-6 linoleic acids), and a natural soy lecithin.
HOW TO USE:
- During races: 1 day before the flight, in the afternoon 4 ml / 1 kg of food. Before preparing the long haul flight you can be administered in the morning and afternoon
- In the pre-breeding pigeons period: 5 ml / 1 kg of food, 2 times a week.
- In the moulting period: 4-5 ml / 1 kg of food, 3 times a week.
- Bottle of 500 ml.
|Indications||For Breeding, Oils, Performance|