AviMedica AviMune 250 grams (Adenocoli and Salmonella treatment). For pigeons and birds
- Prevention of viral and bacterial diseases of the gastrointestinal tract (adeno-coli, salmonella, klostridioza) caused by circovirus infection, stress, transportation, exhibitions, races.
- Not only stimulates the intestinal tract, but also the body of the pigeon for preparing vaccination.
- Contains Alicyna (active ingredient in garlic and onions) which operates as a bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal.
- Contains also good actives for the formation of antibodies, and vitamins that are catalysts for the formation of immunoglobulins specific amino acids.
ß-glucans, MOS (Mann-oligosaccharides), yeast extract, onion powder, garlic powder, aniseed powder, citric acid, vitamin E, vitamin. C, vitamin. K, vit. B1, vitamin. B2, vitamin. B6, vit. B12, vitamin. H, wit. PP, L-lysine, choline.
HOW TO USE:
- As a preventive: 5 grams per 1 kg of food for 5-7 consecutive days in a month.
- To support the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases: 5 grams per kilo of food during antibiotic treatment and three days after its completion.
- In breeding season: 10 grams per 1 kg of food, 3 times a week.
- Before vaccination: 5 grams per kilo of food for 10 days before vaccination. Before mixing with food it is recommended to moisten with AviLiv.
- Bottle of 250 grams.
|Indications||Garlic (juice/oil), Salmonellosis|