AviMedica Avilyte 500 ml (electrolytes, amino acids and vitamins) For pigeons and birds
- Mix of vitamins, amino acids and electrolytes that gives them the pigeons what your body needs in situations of dehydration and loss of electrolytes bacterial diarrhea (colibacillosis, salmonellosis) and viral infections.
- This product is also used as electrolyte supplement in situations of increased workload and stress (races, transport and exhibitions).
- Further improve the dove in situations of high temperatures, mute and playback.
Dextrose, sodium chloride, calcium chloride, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium acetate, vitamin. E, Vit. C, vitamin. B12, vitamin. B1, vitamin. B2, vitamin. B3, vitamin. B6, vit. K3, L-Lysine sulfate, cobalt sulfate, copper.
HOW TO USE:
- With Diarrhea: 20 ml per liter of water.
- To paramixovirosis (with Avicid): 15ml per liter of water.
- During races (AviLiv and AviMune): 10 ml per liter of water the day of basketing in the morning, and 20 ml per liter of water the day of return.
- In warm seasons (Next to Avipul): 20 ml per liter of water.
- Bottle of 500 ml.
|Indications||Diarrhoeas, Electrolytes, Electrolytes, Performance|