AviMedica AviLiv 250 ml (detoxifies the liver and kidneys) for pigeons and birds.
- Protector liver and kidney during the administration of antibiotics. Helps in better recovery and strengthening the body and very beneficial in breeding seasons and after the winter season.
- Contains herbal extracts that stimulate the liver (detoxification of the body, glycogen storage, digestive functions, secretion of bile) and accelerate the regeneration of body cells.
- It is diuretic and anti-inflammatory, which helps detoxify the blood poisoning and kidney functions and viral diseases.
- It also contains sorbitol, additional source of energy for sick birds and stimulates the flow of bile in the liver.
Herbal extract (Arctium lappa, Centaurea cyanus, Chelidonium majus, globe artichoke, Peumus boldus, Silybum marianum, Tanaxacum officinale), L-lysine, choline, L-carnitine, vitamin. C, sorbitol, propylene glycol, citric acid.
HOW TO USE:
- During treatment with antibiotics: 5 ml per kilo of food for 5-7 days at least. Preferably it is taken with AviMune.
- After treatment, to support: 4 ml per kilo of food or 3 ml per liter of water.
- In breeding and moulting season: 4 ml per kilo of food 2-3 times a week.
- In racing season: 4 ml per kilo of food for the reconstruction phase after the flight. Preferably it is taken with AviRegener.
- After winter: 3-5ml per kilo of food for 5 days.
- Bottle of 250 ml.